Be a Part of Section C-7 History and Serve!
This summer, join Section C-7 in bringing service to our local communities in their most vital areas. We will be bringing cheerful service to the Chicago and Milwaukee area communities during the day, then we will gather for a celebration of service in the evening. Lunch and an ice cream social will be provided free of charge.
The first day of the C-7 Service Experience will take place on Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Arrowmen will report to their assigned service areas in the morning, provide service through the afternoon, and then congregate as a whole for a gathering and ice cream social to culminate a successful day of service.
The following Saturday, August 13, the C-7 Service Experience will continue at locations in the Milwaukee area from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
To register to be a part of Section C-7’s historic community service initiative, please sign up at the Eventbrite links below:
Service locations include:
- People’s Resource Center (201 S. Naperville Road, Wheaton, IL 60187)
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital (155 E. Brush Hill Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126)
- B. R. Ryall YMCA (49 Diecke Drive, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137)
- Lad Lake (W350 S1401, S. Waterville Road, Dousman, WI 53118)
- Additional service locations are still being added!